- Training Toys & Props
- Bendy Products
- Fiddle Items
- Stress Products
- Mood Setting & Participation
- Games for Active Learning
- Trainers' Essentials
- Marker Pens
- Giveaways & Prizes
- Books & DVDs
- Schools & Education
- Brand Your Goods
A set of 6 colourful, foam dice designed to develop higher order thinking and questioning skills – research shows that thinking skills are essential in effective learning.
Each dice has a question structure printed on each side:
- Remembering Dice (yellow) enables recall of information
- Understanding Dice (orange) promotes explanation of ideas or concepts
- Applying Dice (red) engages delegates to use information in another situation
- Analysing Dice (green) encourages the delegate to break information into parts to explore understanding and relationships
- Evaluating Dice (blue) guides the delegate to justify a decision or course of action
- Creating Dice (purple) challenges the delegate to generate new ideas, products or ways of doing things
Thinking Dice can be easily adapted for a wide age range. The possibilities for developing higher order thinking are endless!
Each dice is 5.5cm cubed and the set is presented in a neat plastic, reusable holdall with a useful information sheet enclosed.