- Training Toys & Props
- Bendy Products
- Fiddle Items
- Stress Products
- Mood Setting & Participation
- Games for Active Learning
- Trainers' Essentials
- Marker Pens
- Giveaways & Prizes
- Books & DVDs
- Schools & Education
- Brand Your Goods
Any definitions used in this Policy shall have the same meanings as provided in our terms and conditions.
1. WHO WILL HOLD YOUR INFORMATION?
- Your information will be held by The Training Shop Limited ("we") is a company registered in England and our registered office is Unit 9, Parkway Trading Estate, Bristol, BS2 9PG.
- If our business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisors and any prospective purchasers and their advisors and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
2. THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WHICH WE COLLECT
The information about you which we will collect may include:
- Personal contact details such as name, address, contact telephone numbers and email address and any other information provided at the time of registering on our Website via the Registration Pages;
- Information to assist in the operation of our services including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and fulfilment of your orders;
- Billing information, credit card and debit card numbers and expiration dates ("Payment Information.")
3. THE INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
- We may receive information about you directly from you when you submit information to us through our Website (for example by filling in forms on the Website or indicating that you would like to join our mailing list). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- We may hold Payment Information however any credit card or debit card information that you provide through the Website is directly submitted to a payment server of a credit card processing bank. We do not maintain electronic or physical copies of your credit card information.
- If you contact us by telephone or in writing, we may keep a record of that correspondence or phone call.
- In addition, we may receive your personal information from our direct marketing activities.
- We may monitor or record communications with us in which you take part: to assist us with the development of our services; to train our staff; if so requested by order of the Court, regulatory body or law enforcement organisation.
4. PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE HOLD AND USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information for a number of purposes which are outlined below:
- The provision of services to you:
- To administer and maintain our records;
- To ensure that our service continues to be the most appropriate service for your needs and that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To verify your identity and to respond to any query that you may raise with us; and
- To fulfil any contractual obligations we have with you.
- We reserve the right to send all customers of our services email communications from time to time regarding updates and changes to our services and any technical, administrative and legal notices important to our website which we consider essential.
- We may use your data to provide you with information about our services or products which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by [post or telephone]. We will contact you by electronic means (email, SMS) only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please adjust the settings of your membership in the "My Account" area of the website.
- We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our website users or our customers. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- We may pass your personal information to carefully selected third parties for any Marketing Activities to which you consented in your Member registration and Administration registration pages. If you do not want us to use your details in this way please tick the relevant boxes on the form we use to collect your details or adjust the settings of your membership in the ["My Account"] area of the Website.
- Other purposes:
- Your information may be used by us for the purpose of research and statistical analysis and internal customer service monitoring; and
- We may disclose information to its subsidiary companies or to a Court, regulatory body or law enforcement agency;
- We will share your Payment Information with banks in order to enable transactions to be completed.
- The period of use of the personal data supplied by you will not be longer than we deem necessary but may, be unlimited.
5. KEEPING INFORMATION UP TO DATE AND SECURE
- If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address or other contact details or if you wish to cancel your registration with us, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to us or writing to us at the address below.
- We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information [and Payment Information]. We have in place a level of security appropriate to the nature of the data and the harm that might result from a breach of security. However, all publicly accessible websites are susceptible to malicious practices, and we accept no liability if security is breached.
7. DATA PROTECTION ACT
You may have certain rights under the Data Protection Act in relation to the information that we hold about you. These rights include the rights set out below:
- You are entitled to have access to your personal data. You may request by writing to us (at the address given below), details of your information which we hold and the purposes for which it is held. We will provide this information within 40 days of your request, subject to any routine processing continuing between that time and the time of response. You may be charged a reasonable fee (as permitted by the Data Protection Act 1998) for this information.
- You are entitled to request that we stop using information about you for the purpose of direct marketing (i.e. the communication to you (by whatever means) of any advertising or marketing material);
- You are entitled to require a correction of errors in the personal information held about you. If we disagree that information is inaccurate you are entitled to apply to ask the court for an order that such erroneous information be rectified, blocked, destroyed, or erased.
9. CONTACT DETAILS