Quote Card Set - Customer Service
Using quotes in training and development workshops can be very powerful for many reasons - they can assist delegates to think through concepts and focus their minds on the content of the workshop. Quite often they can elicit emotion and provoke discussions around your subject which will then bring the content to life for them and help them to make concepts become reality.
The cards and quotes have been specifically designed and selected by The Training Shop in order to raise interest, encourage discussions and evoke emotions. Ideal for any creative training energisers and more specifically as icebreakers for Customer Service skills training workshops.
As an icebreaker - spread the cards out on a table and ask the delegates to come and pick a card each. This can depend on the quote or the image or just something that catches their eye. They can now use this to introduce themselves to each other or as a whole group. To make the activity more specific to the workshop content asked the delegates to pick a card or quote that captures how they envisage the workshop will run for them or perhaps their experience with the content in the past - again ask them to use the card to introduce the topic and themselves.
Pack comes complete with 25 cards all with an image and an associated quote.
Examples of the quotes include:
Why customers stop doing business with us: 1% - Die, 3% - Move away, 5% - Develop other friendships, 9% - Competitive reasons, 14% - Dissatisfied with the product, 68% - Leave due to an employee attitude of indifference towards the customer - Michael Le Boeuf
A typical business hears from only 4% of its dissatisfied customers. The other 96% just quietly go away and 91% will never come back. Michael Leboeuf - How to win customers and keep them for life
"Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it. It is what the client or customer gets out of it" Peter Drucker
Plus the cards are neatly stored in a grip seal plastic bag so you can transport them to workshops and they remain neat and tidy!
If you click the pdf link here below you can print 10 activity instructions to use with your Quote Card Sets.
These documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You will need a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents -this is FREE to download.
Write review / comment
Mr Sketch Pens
Essential Kit Bags
Music & Sound
Sweets and Treats
Worksheets & Posters